2021 Design Contest
Congratulations and $500 to Richard Ficker, for our 2019 winning design.
Each year the winning design is used for commercial promotion of the Cocoa Beach Art Show advertising materials, t-shirts, posters, etc. and the Artist takes home $500.
Contest is open to all artists both professional and amateur.
All artists under the age of 18 must include parental consent.
- Designs should reflect Cocoa Beach and the Florida Lifestyle.
- Each design must be 100% original, wholly owned by the artist and have no copyright restrictions.
- Designs may include up to 4 colors and not exceed 8 ½” x 11”.
- Designs may be created using a pro design program such as Adobe Illustrator, photoshop and other paint programs. The design must be no less than 600 dpi @ 8 ½” x 11” dimensions.
- Hand-painted or drawn designs must have the ability to be scanned and converted into a pdf or jpeg file no larger than 5 MB.
- Winner must submit a High-Resolution File.
- Complete Entry Form.
- All designs must be printed on 8 ½” x 11” paper.
- Each artist may submit up to 3 designs. Each design must include its own separate entry form.
- The winning design will become the property of Cocoa Beach Art Show to use as it deems fit.
- All entries must be submitted by 30 July 2021!
Mail your completed application and design to:
Cocoa Beach Art Show
Attn: Cindy Kelley Design Contest Entry Form
PO Box 320537
Cocoa Beach, FL 32932
or you can hand deliver application and design at
RE/MAX Solutions (across from Cocoa Beach City Hall)
1 S. Orlando Ave.
Cocoa Beach, FL 32931
For additional information contact
Art Director, Cindy Kelley – 321-749-7874 – firstname.lastname@example.org